Stelios Bounanos wrote:

>> wow!  so, what is the Mac OS-X version called ???
>> STILL looking for MT-63 for the Mac.
>
> Thanks to a kind ham who gave us remote access to his OS X machine, we
> have been able to get fldigi 2.10 to build and run on the Mac. This
> version also supports MT-63.
>
> Unfortunately, we do not have OS X binaries. But if you are able to
> install packages for the FLTK, PortAudio and samplerate libraries, it
> should be easy to compile fldigi yourself.  There are instructions in
> the INSTALL file inside the source tarball, which can be found here:
>
> http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html
>
> It should be far easier to add OS X support to flarq, if there is demand
> for this...
>

>> chas
>> K5DAM
>
> 73,
> Stelios, M0GLD
>
> ------------------------------------

I hope that you are able to get a turnkey build for the OS-X created.
there are a LOT of Mac Hams out there judging by the two or three
elists for same.  I am sure that most of them would love to get rid of
there klutz together setups so as to allow running MixW on a Virtual
folder for Windows whatever.  OR having to go find an affordable
Windows laptop which is new enough as to have USB 2.0, large ram, and
moderately fast cpu so as to install MixW.

However, I personally do not even understand your instructions as I
would have to spend a couple of weeks loooking up the jargon or slang
you used to tell me how to do this.

Anyway, just wanted to assure you, if you ever get a Leopard version
together, to let the MacHam elists know about it.

thanks
73 de
chas k5dam