----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Gary Pearce KN4AQ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:57:42 PM
Subject: Digital Voice DVD Documentary from ARVN

Hello, everyone

I apologize for the commercial - hopefully many will find it worthwhile.

I've just completed a 60 minute "documentary" on Digital Voice for Amateur
Radio. It's on DVD, designed as a club meeting program to introduce hams to
the various digital voice modes on both HF (AOR, WinDRM, DRMDV, FDMDV) and
VHF/UHF (D-STAR, P-25).

If you already operate the DV modes, you probably won't learn much (if
you're only D-STAR, you'll learn a lot about the HF modes). But it will be
a great tool to help you explain the modes to your friends and club.

The DVD is $25 (including shipping. NC residents will pay sales tax).
You can order it from my web site:
www.arvidnews.com.  And you can download a free 8 minute preview.

You can also download a PDF copy of my QST article "Operating D-STAR" from
the September 2007 issue, if you missed that.

ARVN is a shoestring video production operation, but I think you'll find my
programs several notches above what you can get for free on the
Internet.  If you find this information worthwhile, please spread the
word.  I promise I won't get rich off of this! I'd just like to go broke a
little more slowly.

73,
Gary KN4AQ

ARVN: Amateur Radio//Video News
Gary Pearce KN4AQ
508 Spencer Crest Ct.
Cary, NC 27513
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
919-380-9944
www.ARVidNews.com

Special deal for Yahoo! users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster
Total Access now