> What's happened to the WSPR
> MEPT spots on electroblog?

Success is painful sometimes...the amount of traffic/resources used by
the WSPR/MEPT_JT spots discussion and database page was too much for
N8FQ's hosting provider, so they shut the site down.

We quickly scrambled and ported the site to a new location on a
dedicated server I maintain.  This is also, I hope, a good place to
build a more comprehensive site for WSPR/MEPT_JT, but I hope I don't
run out of resource as well!

http://wsprnet.org is the base URL for the new site.

Please modify your scripts to use http://wsprnet.org/meptspots.php for
uploading new spots.  You will need to upload anything after 3 April
1930Z, as that's the most recent copy of the data we had to re-
populate the database.  Instructions in the "How can I automate this?"
link on the database page have been updated.

Just the spot database is there now; I hope to have the interactive
chat/sked portion up later tonight (eastern US time).  Check back to
wsprnet.org occasionally.   This site was thrown together *very*
quickly, so please let me know of any bugs which may have been
introduced.  Sorry in advance for any inconvenience!

--bruce W1BW