On 80m, we've been using 3.9026 dial, resulting in a tx window from
3.904000-200.  Not generally much activity there, but if you want to
help get a group going, I would be happy to join you tonight and try
to get some others going.  This is within the automatic digital
operation segment for a good part of the world.

Likewise, we've been using 14.0956 dial, tx 14.097000-200 for 20m auto
operation; there are also a set of people who just park in the JT65
area for attended operation.  40m is more problematic.  All activity
to my knowledge has been around the JT65A frequencies.  I don't
believe there is a common area which both US and Europe can use for
automated digital...same goes for 160m.

On 17m, we've been using 18.103 dial.  Best to announce intentions on
the MEPT tab of http://www.electroblog.com/drsked/index.html and round
up some others to join in.

--bruce W1BW