--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Yves Dussault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I want to use my K2 on digital modes.
> Any suggestions?

Nothing very specific...I've used a K2 on digital modes.  Depending
on how old yours is, there is a modification that makes the VFO more
temperature stable, which is very helpful and almost essential if you
run MFSK as it is very intolerant of drift.  Mine has the 100W
amplifier built into the main case, and the antenna tuner in a separate
box.  Perhaps there is need for cooling improvement when using the
amplifier and digital modes.

Seems like somebody had a hack for bringing out the audio at a constant
level for putting into the sound card.  I don't have that, but did make
a modification where plugging into the speaker jack does not cut off the
speaker, so I can get sound into the sound card and still hear what I am
receiving.

Jim W6JVE