I'm puzzled. When I checked the link, it seems WSPR is some kind of
automatic RX/TX connection reporting mode - Just reports what other
WSPR stations it "sees". That is, there is no back and forth QSO like
PSK31 and others.  Did you actually have a QSO - chat back and forth -
with this mode or was your QSO just and automatice send/heard connection?
Thank you and 73,
Paul

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WSPR QSO Completed
>
> WSPR is a new digital mode that hams have been experimenting with on
HF and VHF bands over the last few months. Joe Taylor K1JT has been
the driving force behind this weak signal development.