Actually, Brent, the source of the jamming music audio feed that
directly drives the transmitter is satellite audio, the right channel
of a stereo satellite downlink 4GHz source. The left channel carries
other programming on it in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects. There
may be 60 to 80dB of separation, but it is easy to hear that far down
when the signal is so strong here. If you have a large dish, or are
within the footprint of the Chinasat satellite, you can pick up the
jamming audio that feeds the jamming transmitters. I've attached the
satellite information below.

73 Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA

China National Radio and  the Firedrake audio feeds are available via
Chinasat 6B.

Firedrake - Right Audio Lzh8Rdjy Circuit
Satellite : Chinasat 6B
Orbit Location : 115.5 East
Frequency : 4175 MHz
Polarity : Vertical
Symbol Rate : 5990
FEC: 1/2

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Brent Gourley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds like the music is intended to jam the mandarin broadcast.
Must be a