  From: Paul
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 4:46 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] What was on 30M last night - dual highspeed CW?

  Last night around 10.131Mhz from Central Oregon I heard what appeared
  to be two highspead CW signal pretty wide appeart sending simultaneously.
  At first, only one was in my bandwidth and I thought it was just
  highspeed CW. CWGet clocked it at about 60wpm but no "text" was
  appearing on the display. As I tuned off to look for something else, I
  discoved I was only "seeing" part 1 of two. So the total picture was
  two strong signals sounding like highspeed CW.

  I went though all the modes in MixW and nothing turned up English
  print - though I didn't try all the setting choice for each mode.

  Any idea what that was?

  Thank you and 73,
  Paul