From: Patrick Lindecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:05:20 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] multipsk 4.9 on linux pactor problem

Hello Matt,

I'm the author of Multipsk. It is curious no to run
correctly Pactor1 FEC. Could you send me (or better to the Multipsk Yahoo group
as it can interest other Hams and, moreover, some Hams use Linux) the
information about this bug: first the text of the message and then the
"scenario" of the bug occurrence.

73
Patrick