Hi Matthew

This is from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

--------
garylinnrobinson wrote:
Dave,
This is exciting news - especially the Windows version and the Thor
mode.  One question though. MltiPSK has DominoEX and has a FEC button
on it that enables FEC in the DominoEX modes. Is THOR the same as or
compatable with the MultiPSK DominoEX FEC modes OR is it totally
separate thing of it's own?
Gary WB8ROL

fldigi 3.0 will support several additional multiple frequency shift and
incremental frequency shift modes including:

DominoEX-FEC - compatible with the MultiPsk mode by the same name
THOR - a new IFK mode with FEC that supports the full ASCII character
set and interleave depth of MFSK
MFSK modes (4, 11, 22, 31, 32 and 64) various baud rates and symbol
lengths.  MFSK-31 is compatible with the mmvari mode by the same name.
73, Dave, W1HKJ

Download MultiPsk from  http://f6cte.free.fr/

73 de LA5VNA Steinar