I have added a "sked" page for this too, just like my other pages
(FISTS, SKCC, etc), check http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/ and click on
the CW Blasphemy page.

I will be around tonight looking to play around with various CW
software.  I can , of course, do none PC CW if you want.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com