FYI , a brief  item about Hampal-Easypal conflicts, and a general
update on Easypal developments.  See below...

Andy K3UK

BTW: The frozen HamPal when receiving a BSR from EasyPal is due to
incompatible way of BSR and FIX in the software. As I wrote in my last
message, HamPal is no longer supported and if users works with it,
they have to live with this bug.

--
 EasyPal is the follow-up  program to HamPal, both software are from
 Erik, VK4AES. When Erik lost, due to a big thunderstorm, all his

Betatest-version is on the run here on my computer.

 HamPal is no longer supported by the programmer, use the newest one
and that is EasyPal. The encoding and decoding on HamPal and EasyPal are
the same using DRM-Mode from Cesco HB9TLK. EasyPal has also a
Forward-error-correction mode called RS (Reed-Solomon-Code). This
 often eliminates the use of BSR and FIX on a crowded QRG.
 I have used it with a group of HamPal users and locked up their PCs
 when forwarding BSRs, also, HamPal isn`t to happy with Hi Def
pictures, but as you say, it is in beta at the moment ...

Vy. 73 de Guenter DD9ZO (EasyPal German-translater and
Betatest-Station).