----- Forwarded Message ----
From: James French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:32:00 PM
Subject: [PSK_VHF_UHF_HAMRADIO] PSK from IEEE special event station in Detroit

I will be trying PSK from the IEEE EMC convention at special event
station W8MRM on 144.200 and 144.260 and 432.100.

I will be monitoring these frequencies from 8am to 4:30pm Tuesday
and Wednesday.

The station is has only a vertical on the roof of Cobo Hall for
all the VHF/UHF activities. The antenna is up at roughly 85 feet
about ground level here, so I should be able to make a few contacts
if anyone is out there.

We will also be trying PSK on HF probably around lunchtime these two
days also.

James W8ISS