Now that the big blast is over, has anyone heard how they faired?

Fred
VE3FAL

-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sjotrollet
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:16 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Monitoring merchant vessel Antalina ?

As a retired merchant marine RO who has weathered a number of
hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones, wily-wily's et. al. at sea, they're
in the best place they can be (short of being in another ocean).
Tied up in a port would be a nightmare. Anyway, I wish them the
best of luck and know what they're going through. Hove to, mateys.
73
Walt (N4GL)

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"