From: "Leskep" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] MT63 freq ?

Hi Tony
Well I am still around and when we get some conditions
back again so that a qso is possible you will find me on mt63
again on the old frequency - I see the sun spot number has been up to 12
over the last day or so so there could at last be an upward trend
Was some reports here today of some transmissions copied on
EasyPal from the US so maybe things will look up soon
Regards
Les VK2DSG