I COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH THE BELOW STATEMENT
EX MT 63 I RUN IZ8BLY DECODE IS GREAT BUT SLOW COMPARED TO MULTI PSK
4.9/4.10 WHICH IS 2X FASTER DECODE BUT PRONE TO MORE ERRORS TEST DONE
ON SAME RECEIVER TO CPU'S AND GMFSK FOR LINUX PERSONALLY DOESN.T HOLD A CANDLE
TO THE OTHER TWO AND NOT ONLY SAMPLING RATE WHAT ABOUT RESOURCES USED TO RUN
TWO PROGRAMS IE RAM?
FOR MORE ACCURATE DATA USE TWO CPU'S
FLDIGI THOR 11 IS GREAT ON 180 M AT NIGHT AMAZING!
DRM IS REALLY GOOD BUT HAVE NOT USED IT IN A WHILE
GOOD LUCK IN TESTING
MATT
KC2PUA

Its my
understanding that when multiple simultaneously running applications are
using the soundcard with different sampling rates, that Windows delivers a
compromise sampling rate. Thus comparisons run on the same PC may not
accurately reflect each application' s performance in
isolation.

     73,

        Dave,
AA6YQ