a couple more just arrived via LOTW....

DX Keeper ....
        Date      Time           Call    Band      Mode       Station
Call    Result

  2008-09-28  21:42:47           LX7I     20M      RTTY
       new confirmation for Luxembourg: RTTY, 20M
  2008-09-28  21:05:36           HI3T     20M      RTTY
       new confirmation for Dominican Republic: 20M

LotW operations: 48 QSLs processed, 48 log entries updated, 0 errors

Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK