Jose,

Thanks for your comments and sorry I missed you yesterday.

> I have doubts on this department. If the peak amplitudes are the same,
> as may be happening with the audio tests, the decoding on those
> conditions should be equally valid.

The audio for each mode was normalized during the path simulation tests so I
would assume the peak amplitudes were the same.

> Vojtech points out that MT63 is more sensitive to distortions which are
> pretty common with some not so careful operators.

I'm glad Vojtech mentioned this. I think some may be overdriving their rigs
unintentionally with MT63 by not taking the peak power ratio into account.

> I did not find any details on my references, but seemingly interleaving
> is done both in the time and frequency domains, so there is more chance
> for MT63 to get the message thru, specially with long interleave.

Certainly seems that way -- hard mode to beat when it comes to static crash
resistance.

Thanks for all Jose...

Tony, K2MO