From: David Kruh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [digitalradio] The "Spooky" Feld Hell Sprint is this Saturday
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 12:50 PM

Join us This Saturday, October 18th, from 2000Z - 2200Z for our
"Spooky" Sprint. This month, in honor of Halloween, we're going to
make 20 meters disapear. That's right, you can't use 20 meters for
this Sprint. So tune up your 160, 80, 40, 15, and 10 meter antennas
for this "spooky" Sprint. A bonus of 100 points will go to anyone who
logs a QSO on 160 and or 80 meters (now that's Spooky!) Scores are
submitted using our handy autolog system at
http://www.bambinom usical.com/ autolog.html

Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] b.org with any questions.

David
WB2HTO

Good luck!