Hi Russell,

Well I made a one off payment a long time ago .. for my pk232-mbx ,
well to  be more accurate , one for the pk232 and one for the add on
board with a mail box and that new fangled packtor thing that dident
work as well as plx's amtor .. not forgetting winpack ...very
usefull .. Ah but what happend the the sv??? packet engine that I
think eventually ran a sound card as well as allowing multi connects
with winpack

looks like I need to  connect the pk232 to the ft897 and all will be
fine ... lucky I still have the hand book and the Y printer cable for
fax on the epson dot matrix ...

G ..

ps kind a fun thing is to  run packet at 50 baud .. talk  about over
heads in the data string / packet no wonder it falls over on hf !

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Russell Blair
<russell_blai...@...> wrote:

> Graham, yes it a Digi repeater on the ISS. I was using MultiPSK
4.11.1 but for me to get to work in the TX mode I would have to pay
for the program, or you can get 10 mins free. I have used up my 10
mins. I can only Rec now. Looking for a free program that will do
1200 BPS Packet to work ISS and other birds.