signal = dial + af in usb or dial - af in lsb ... quite simple
in digimodes mostly usb is used but in psk31 no matte if you use usb or lsb
best 73´s de dg9bfc
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent VE4KEH
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:28 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Specification of Frequency for Net Announcement

  Our ARES group is having difficulty specifying an operating frequency for a
PSK31 net. Is there any website which explains the relationship between the
actual signal frequency, the transceiver frequency, the audio (waterfall)
frequency, USB and LSB for digital operation?

  In my net announcement to our group (via email), I simply specified a net
frequency of 3581 kHz. However, there seems to be some confusion among us, even
among the experienced operators, what that means. It seemed obvious to me at
the time what I meant, but I've been clueless before...

  --
  Kent VE4KEH

  Each time you reboot a Linux system a little kitten is killed... <-
shamelessly copied from another poster on one of these groups.