No problem, Steinar.

I'm just working my way along my learning curve here.

I just noticed that I get the Pilot tones when I have the
"Send Immediately" box checked.  Then, when I select the
Pilot CQ, the tones are sent at the beginning of each line as
typed in the box.  If i select "Send By Enter Key" or if I
UNCHECK BOTH selections, the "SEND" button appears
and in any case, NO Pilot tones are sent.  They're sent ONLY
when the "Send Immediately" box is checked.

I should think that the tones should be sent anytime the CQ
is sent or perhaps when text otherwise is being sent and I
insert <Pilot> somewhere inside any typed text.  However,
that isn't the case.  The only time the <Pilot> tone is sent is
at the beginning of a line where I place <Pilot>.  It cannot be
inserted anywhere else, so that seems to make it difficult to
increase the number of Pilot tones as recommended in the
information I read.

Unless, of course, the Pilot tones are only used during a CQ
sequence, then all of this is moot.  The only issue then is
being able to transmit <Pilot> tones in instances involving
using "SEND" button or "Send By Enter Key" which doesn't
happen now.

Howard W6IDS
Richmond, IN