  From: clarkmvimi
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 2:28 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] New to the Group

  Good day. I am new to the group and digital modes. My name is Steve
  Clark V73CS and I am located in the Marshall Islands. I am wanting to
  setup a digital station here. I have someone sending me an AEA 232
  MBX for my station here. I was wondering about software for it and
  what other TNC/interface would be recomended for a beginner to setup a
  digital station. Thanks in advance for the bandwidth and have a great
  day.

  73
  Steve Clark
  V73CS/N4TKP