Thanks for your comments, Rick and Allan.

Rick, you may have been trying to connect when I was installing a new amp at
the EOC yesterday, so both GPM and MU were off at times.

Open to suggestions as to what frequencies might be better for you , 7103
has a strong birdie nearby so is not the greatest. Can run GPM down to

160M and MU down to 80M so name your poison. Can also set up RFSM8000 is the
video portion if you want.

Will set up GPM later today to run  at a power of 350w, using the RTTY
setting on the solid state Amp. Give me 2 frequencies for MU and GPM and
I'll be there

John

VE5MU