As of 22:30 UTC  both stations are beaconing every 2 minutes using
ALE400FAE.  Both stations are transmitting callsign and locator

VE5GPM 7110.5 USB (unlicensed version)

VE5MU 3584.5 USB

Try a connect , or at least listen for these stations on these frequencies.
They will operate until 0400Z

John

VE5MU