Thanks Steinar
My hf set up is 'off' at the momemnt , running on 500 , its a pity
about the olivia problem, as that would of made a good combination on
500 ... had a qso  with multipsk 110 baud packett .. worked but neede
a bit more steam to  connect hi .. dident see any file transfer or
connect via facility in the prog ... how cay you work packett without
the c via command !!

making progress

G ..

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Steinar Aanesland <saa...@...>