> John VE5MU wrote:
> To call a few operators using ALE soundings on
> 14109.0 a "global Emcomm Network"  is a bit of a
> stretch, We do share these frequencies
> 14109.0 is not busy to say the least.

Hi John,

Your observation about 14109 being "not busy"
is not supported by facts. It is probably one
of the busiest frequencies in that part of the
20m band.

Today I just checked and see activity by more
than 20 stations on 14109 using ALE, with hundreds
of signals being sent back and forth.

I don't take it personally that you made an
obvious snide remark about ALE global Emcomm network.

However, I do note that in making such a comment, you
are being profoundly disrespectful to many excellent
operators who volunteer their time and devote their
energy and resources freely to constant public service
in the ham community.

Bonnie KQ6XA