Thanks for the info Bonnie, I was hoping that region 1 and 2 would now share
the same narrow band mode segment.
What is now happening is that many of the narrow band mode operators in region
2 are moving in to the segment suggested by the region 1 band plan. Maybe
region 2 will make a change. I also note that the entire added 100 kHz is to be
wide band modes (SSB).
If I were king it would have been different. I hope your wrong about the
broadcasters.

Yours truly, Eric - K9NP

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio" <expeditionra...@...>