Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah I've downloaded half a dozen softwares that
claim to access servers to update my computer clock. None work because there is
something in Windows configuration that blocks this process. About three
computers back I had the same problem. Trouble is I can't remember what the
solution is.

I was hoping someone familiar with Windows configuration would respond.

Kim AB7JK