Tried calling CQ with Contestia 16/1000 when I first saw your e-mail
post. Right now at ~ 0050Z I heard you and could only copy bits and
pieces with Contestia. Switched to MFSK16 but probably not fully locked
in with Multipsk which I have not used as much and more familiar with
fldigi's way of teaking that mode, so tried to switch to fldigi but
using new alpha software and for some reason can not get the new version
to do PTT:(

Can hear the signal now, but very weak (not moving the S-meter) but
probably would work OK for Olivia 16/500 and maybe MFSK16 if I had
HRD/DM780 up. Maybe you could try Contestia 500/16 which is about 3 dB
better sensitivity.

The problem with the wider Contestia is that it is not as sensitive,
maybe -9 dB SNR so will not work as well with weak signals as other modes.

Also, nearly impossible to tune in since you have to guesstimate where
to put the cursors even though you are close to 14108 +1000 Hz.