Hi guys

I beg your indulgence as it has nothing to do with digital modes although for
some time he was a staunch supporter of them, and gave assistance to many.

It concerns the sad loss of Glenn Wetherell W3GWW of Aberdeen MA. A very dear
friend whom I have had the privilege to have known for many years. He died on
Saturday 4th April losing his battle following successful cancer treatment, but
then falling with pneumonia.

May he rest in peace.

Thank you for your time and patience. Anyone may mail me direct if they have
any questions to ask, as it was not my intent to cause a lengthy thread on the
subject despite being a personal loss.

Dave G3VFP.