I tried out MFTT Sunday. Made a half dozen qsos and have all kinds of questions
- hopefully someone else here has used the program before. Lots of activity on
the digitalradio sked page.

Capuring a "pilot" signal automatically matches the mode and speed to the
originating station? Yes .. No ?

If the receiving station captures the cqing station's "pilot" signal, the cqing
station does not need to capture the receiving. Is that correct?

I'm thinking that if both capture, one station will constantly be off ... not
sure ...

I found out real quick you must be absolutely sure that both stations are
locked before gertting into longer exchanges.

I would be great to get a discussion going on this mode. Lots of new guys
checking out the new mode.

If you haven't tried - see the lastest QRZ article. Software is a free download
and simple.

Bob - K3MQ