From: Russell Blair <russell_blai...@yahoo.com>
To: Digital Radio <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 10:54:45 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] Trying to test PSKmail ?

Where do I find a server to up dtat with my pop info. I am on 10.148 Khz and
PSK 250 bit I cant decode any of the station Tx info. any help thanks
Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell. Blair