*Hey all:*

*I have sent a notice of the contest to CQ USA, podx 070 club, Tara, and
several Yahoo groups  (digitalradio, PSK31, 070 Club, TARA) and IARU.
It's easy and it is certain that there's a lot of people who had heard about
the contest, but surely I've made mistakes.

I would like some ideas so that to all American folks could participate. The
Cabrillo format used is the standard and any competitions works EA PSK31
(it's the same as EA RTTY). For example: DLRCK, N1MM, WINURECOM, MIXW,
CONTACT MULTI-etc.

 I'm sure that if you try once, you'll come back again next year.

Any idea to increase participation next year?*

*Joaquin EA4ZB*
*Contest Manager*

--
73 de Joaquin, EA4ZB