It was 1425Z here in SW Wisconsin and I was copying JA1RZD on 14072.5 +
1500 Hz with near 100%, but he could not hear me. Very low noise and no
S-meter reading on my end. After calling him a few times, he did ask QRZ
and later KC7?? but I can imagine that noise levels might be much
stronger on his end. Also, his web site indicates he can run 350 watts
on MFSK and I am only running 25. OK, kicked it up to 200, HI, but no
luck either.

Hearing WF7T, but not zero beat with him and did not link up. Maybe that
was the 7 station that JA1RZD heard?