Can anyone recommend a good website explaining how to operate on the Q15X25
protocol?

I found one web page, apparently authored by AA3EU, that recomended setting
the interleave to 16.  The Q15X25 .DLL for Mixw2 defaults to 8.  Most of the
other links I've seen recommended are no longer in service.  What setting is
currently in use?

I'm listening on 14.1095 USB, but am not seeing anything on my waterfall
that looks like what I'm told a Q15X25 signal should look like.

Also, is anyone using Flexnet software for packet?  Does it do anything
useful that Mixw doesn't?

73 de AF6AS
Dave in Riverside, CA