Given:
TS-480HX
Signalink USB
Timewave PK232 USB, etc
Thinkpad T-41 Doze XP Pro

how do I hook this up so that I can run Olivia/MT63 or whatever at the
same time this thing is trying to go Peer to Peer and is being driven
freqency wise by Automatic freq control software?
I suppose that the AFC will have to be disconnected or disabled and
Pactor will be set to run on the ...

I just don't see how you can run Pactor on the same radio as soundcard
and at the same time.

it is also obvious that this setup is not going to allow HF SSB as
long as this stuff is turned on, nicht?

so, a deployed station is going to have to have as many as three
radios and as many antennas.???

thanks
chas

--
ch...@texas.net   k5dam  Houston, TX

Orwell -- "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping
on a human face - forever."

---