Skip,

First, I am very favorably impressed with the NBEMS package.  Thanks to you
and the team for all of your work.

I have a request for two features.

We've been using FLDIGI and getting folks up to speed on a "Summer of
Digital Fun" theme using our Educational Radio Net - 8:00pm on Wednesday
evenings in Seattle - sorry, the 146.96 machine we use doesn't have echo
link  (maybe someday).

The educational radio net used to end with a CW practice.  You were very
kind to include a nice CW mode in FLDIGI.  I'd like to continue our code
practice and just wondered if it would be difficult to add a Farnsworth
spacing control to the window on the CW modem setup page so that I might
send the 5 or 7 WPM code at a character spacing of 13 wpm (or even 20) with
all the advantages to the student which come from getting the sound down and
skipping the counting dots and dashes stage.

The second feature would be adding ALE-400 as implemented in MULTIPSK.  It
is looking like one heck of a mode.

Thanks for the RS-ID and TUNE and WRAP functionality.

This is getting more and more fun.

vy 73 de WR5J - Curt Black in Seattle