I am an active digimode user but prefer working "/p" in the great outdoors.
This is a major problem because it's hard to see any monitor in bright, outdoor
light.  I'm wondering if anyone has any firsthand experience with the new VGA
goggles that on the market nowadays?  How well do they perform outdoors and
especially for digimodes.  For anyone who has bought into these devices (gamers
or otherwise)...would you buy again if given the chance.  Any other thoughts on
computer eyewear, pros AND cons, are welcomed.  Tnx in advance & 73,  Briggs
ab2nj, Gloucester, Ma.