Need Packet Radio, APRS, Winlink and/or Emcomm Presentations at DCC (Digital
Communications Conference)

As many of you know the ARRL / TAPR DCC (Digital Communications Conference) is
returning to the Chicago area hear O'Hare airport
on September 25 - 27.

The DCC is the national premiere digital conference covering all digital modes
including voice & data.

The DCC has 2 1/2 days of Technical forums on Friday & Saturday and on Sunday
morning one or more deep dive sessions.

On Saturday there is a concurrent track of Introductory sessions.

While we have several great technical & introductory presentations already
scheduled there are some topics we would like
covered with presentations:

1) Introduction to APRS

2) Introduction to Winlink

3) Introduction to Packet Radio.

4) Using Digital Modes for EmComm

While it is always better to present in person we recognize some of you may not
be able to make it to Chicago, but would like to present.
This year we have the capability to support remote presentations using Skype
for audio & Adobe ConnectNow for video.

If you are able to present on one of the topics above or perhaps another topic
please let me know as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can learn more about the DCC at: www.tapr.org/dcc

73, Mark, WB9QZB
Chicago, IL