All,

I just printed out all the QSL cards.  I posted the proof of the card up
on the group's file archive.  Check it out.

I will be mailing out the cards next weekend.

The design started out in Excel with the XYL so she could figure out how
to print them out on post card stalk.  I pulled the draft over to
OpenOffice Writer and worked the final layout.  The lightning bolt was
created with OpenOffice Draw.

We were trying to shoot for simplicity while still being appealing to
the eye.  I wanted a way to capture the multiple modes that had
transpired between stations.

People tell me it looks a speeding ticket. Hmmmm.. is that coincidence?
After all, it was one of those weekends were some us were felt that we
were living on the edge of law.

How fast was I going officer?

philw de ka1gmn