I am trying to set up Fldigi in a winxp computer. I have an IC-746 connected to
a Rigblaster Pro and to my computer.
If I go into config and select rig control and try hardware control, select
rts/dtr, device on com 1. Try initialize,  my PTT on the RB lights and the rig
goes into transmit. Similarly RigCtrl using the IC-746 xml file, try different
selections (com2 does not key ptt/radio) initialize keys RB and radio. Also
hamlib does the same. If I try to use the program to send something I hear the
audio but the RB does not key nor does the radio go into transmit. I also have
winpskse available and the settings are 'ptt via com port with com 1 selected'
The RB PTT lights up and the radio transmits.
I must be missing something on FLdigi but what? the frequency also stays at
3580.00 and I am unable to change the 'no rig selected' above the frequency.

Any suggestions??

John
ve3sjv