Hi Simon......the SDR console sounds and looks great....i have just
built a Genesis G3020 (30 and 20m) have had it working on the M0KGK
software and it works well.....
when you release a beta of your console i would like to try and see if
it will run on Linux under Wine.....there is very little good consoles
available for the Linux platform and im not a programmer but i can do a
bit of script hacking hi hi....

73 David VK4BDJ