HI Guys,

Sorry for the request for help again.

I am confused with my new SL-USB.
I have followed the instructions to the "T", and supposably done all the
correct things.
In one statement it says that if the sample rate is 11??? I should change this
to 12000, but if the software is at 8000 then leave it alone.
Opening HRD DM-780 I find the sample rate at 8000, so I left it alone. I then
went into the calibrate mode of DM-780 and it started at about 7990 and got up
to 7998.5.
I ran it for about 30mins, but how long should I run the calibration? And is
there a problem with it being 1.5 off? This was on RX, didn't get around to TX
yet.

So what happens now if I switch to another program like MMSSTV or WINMOR and I
am able to change the sample rate to 12000, will this upset the settings I have
in DM-780?

While on it I have installed WINMOR, I intend trying it out hopefully later
today (bands pretty dead here) and see what it does.

BTW I am running Win7 RTC and love it.

Any advanced help would be grateful

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.

PS, BTW Peter I have had a look at the information you sent, I am going through
it and see what I can do to improve it, but I will wait before doing that.