Liking ALE does not make Tony and I junkies.. Ale-ies , who knows. As we all
know, too much ALE (and lager)makes you dizzy

I agree with Andy that the majority of folks were not hard core digi ops
before Winmor was released for beta testing. One only has to look at the
questions on the yahoo group to see that.   I think the digi community had
very high expectations of WINMOR and thus the high degree of interest.

I think the less than hard core testers are starting to fall off the radar,
which is too bad since there were a great deal of improvements made in the
early days of winmor.

I continue to play with winmor and keep up to date with the changes. I think
the writers of this code are on to something, and while it won't be
overnight, the end product should meet most expectations. I am looking
forward to the first RMS station able to use winmor.

I really respect those who have the creative genius to write this software,
and, lacking that talent it is incumbent to me and others to try this
software out , drive it hard, do things with it that the developers may not
have thought about, and provide practical feedback to the developers.

I encourage all to keep on driving the beta buggies, kicking tires, spinning
wheels and abusing winmor and multipsk, so that the end result is better
code. Plus the fact it is just plain fun to try new stuff.

John

VE5MU