We use center frequencies, as the sweet spot depends on the filter you use,
e.g. the center freq. of the dsp in the ICOM 756 is on 1500 Hz..., several
CW filters are on 700 Hz etc...

Only the 'Intermar' servers advertize vfo dial freqs, because they think
sailors
can't do the math...

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Pages at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended digital mode software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk
Logging Software:  DXKeeper or Ham Radio Deluxe.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: