> How do I select a sound card?  Using it on my PC, I am not receiving any
> signals in the waterfall , probably because I have not selected a sound
> source.

Hi Andy.

PocketDigi uses the default sound card. There is no selection.

The UI is spartan as it was designed for the Pocket PC platform. The "big"
windows version was written mostly as a testbed for the Pocket PC version. It
is much easier to develop on the PC first and then just recompile for the
Pocket PC. On the other side, the application is tiny and very CPU and memory
efficient. It will provide basic communication means with most digital modes on
most Windows boxes. It will run pretty well even on the first Pentium ~150MHz
laptops.

73, Vojtech OK1IAK