Thanks Philip, I will assume that FL-digi transmits the correct ADIF string
to you for PSK250.  It may simply be that the people using PSKMAIL via
PSK250 are not reporting your PSK Reporter.  It will be nice to see it get
used more often so that PSKMAIL Servers propagation can be quickly viewed
and a user decide which server to access for their mail.  I am currently
monitoring a server frequency, using PSK250, and have FLDIGI reporting to
PSK REPORTER.  I will check to see if the stations I have heard today are
reported to PSK Reporter.

Andy K3UK