I will be QRV on 3587 USB for BOTH WINMOR and "RADIO MAIL" in Multipsk ALE400
FAE overnight.  It has been a while since I did radio mail in MUltipsk, so not
sure if I have it set correct or not.  Try a conenct on either mode, since both
modes use the spectrum for jist a few minutes while passing traffic, I figured
that I can use the same frequency, LISTEN first.

FYI, I am using ONE rig and ONE PC but also using Microham device router that
enables me to control two applications and two PTT ports via my Microkeyer
interface.

Andy K3UK