That was an interesting comment made by Vlad,and I know from the many contacts
which I've had with Russian stations that perhaps 90% of them use Mix W. I
hazard a guess as to the reason, but suggest that its because it was created by
a Russian software programmer and that its language is Cyrillic.
Having looked at logging software designed for Russian amateurs it perhaps
would be as difficult for most Russians to understand English, as it would be
for me to understand Russian!

Many of the suggested RTTY software programmes are now quite old and I've found
that for ease of use, and with many different features, Airlink Express
software, which includes PSK variations, is easy to use and the latest version
has a substantial logging system which should be satisfactory for many hams

Kind regards,  Mel G0GQK